Thursday, February 7, 2008

What have I missed?

Already, I know there have been dozens of Ray gems that I have missed. At breakfast this morning Ray looked at the box of Cinnamon Life that features a picture of a father and daughter. Lately he likes to point out things that are "a little bit girly," and that is the first thing he said about the box. After that he said, "But its a little bit manly, too."

Hooray Giants!! We had fun during the Super Bowl, although our party was pretty sedate with just with our little family. We had to cancel a trip to SLC due to the boy's colds (Thomas had a croupy AND rattling cough - fun nights sleeping on the floor) and the terrible weather. It was a happy day. We have been enjoying a visit from Grandma Candace and Aunt Sydney. Today we swam in Grandma & Grandpa Kuhni's pool, although Ray refused to go in the pool and instead put his feet in the hot tub.

Scott has had late nights teaching Introduction to Paralegal at Dixie State College on Tuesdays and Thursday, and I have it on good authority (Candace & Syd!) that he is an excellent and entertaining instructor.

My two big goals now are to potty train Ray and to convince Thomas that sleeping through the night would be a good thing. I need zzzzzzzzzs. I hope to get some quality video and pictures up soon.

No comments: