Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blasts from the Past - Courtesy of Grammy Pammy


More 'Ray-isms':

He was about 18months old & they were driving me to Las Vegas airport to go home after a visit. As we approached the city Ray said, 'Las Vegas. I love Las Vegas!'

When we were shopping at Costco last Christmas he spotted some toy guitars "Oh that's Hannah Montana's guitar!' - no idea where he even heard of HM.




He called GiGi (Great Grandma Joan) on her 79th birthday last December...'Happy birthday GiGi - what's your cake?'

Also called Great Grandma Marge on her 85th birthday in February...'We wish we could visit you but we have a sickness (followed by coughing)'




What a character - there's so many others I can't remember.

1 comment:

Camie said...

Ray is a case. I remember him saying, when he awoke for breakfast that one morning, "What's in the pantry, Camie? Camie, I want some Sun Chips, Camie."