Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Driving

On the way home from the store, I was waiting to turn right and I said, "Where did all these cars come from?". Ray misheard, and said, "Ooohhh, they're not dumb, they're just driving." I explained what I had said and Ray said, "They came from the road. They're going to their houses."

Thomas climbed up five stairs today.

After watching "Akeelah and the Bee" recently, I decided I should broaden my vocabulary by learning dictionary.com's word of the day. Two days ago the word was "factitious." Ray didn't say it properly when I tried to teach him. Today he came down after "nap" time ( = Ray plays in his room with the gate locked) and said out of no where, "What's the word of the day?". I smiled and repeated him. He then said "Factitious!" perfectly and triumphantly.

1 comment:

Camie said...

Are you moving? Say whaaaa?