Monday, May 5, 2008

What's your name?

In case you were wondering, yes, we are moving back to SLC. Scott has been working there for almost 2 weeks now, and we are crashing at Candace's (poor Grandma!). Candace has caller ID, which can be a bad thing for telemarketers. When the ID displayed a questionable number Sydney and I decided to let Ray answer the phone. Here are some of the things Ray said, completely unprompted, to the unsuspecting caller.

Hello.
What's your name.
She's busy right now.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Mmmm...just Sydney & Mommy & Thomas.
What are you doing?

I wish I could remember more of what he said. We were in fits when he asked about a girlfriend. It turned out to be someone calling about Nelson's motorcycle. Whoops.

2 comments:

Rhanda said...

I am so sad you are moving. Primary is not the same without you. Hope all is going well in SLC.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alyssa!

I was very sad also to hear that you guys were moving. I wish you the best of luck in SLC and we should definetly keep in touch. It was so fun getting to know you better and building a friendship with you. We will miss you guys!!