Monday, March 7, 2011

Time flies when you're changing diapers!

Okay, so it has been MONTHS and MONTHS since I updated this. It is just impossibly hard to sit down for more than a few minutes.

I'm prompted to finally do this by something Ray did recently. He asked me if he could do something. I said no. He disappeared for a few minutes and came back to me, and said, "I'm asking you again." I said, "I'm still saying no." He said, "Look at this." I looked at him and he was pointing at his shirt. He had changed into a shirt that says "I'm probably not listening to you." HA!

All in all, life is lovely adventure. Raymond is learning a lot in school, primarily about "how" to go to school. School assigns him books from 3rd-4th grade - yes that's right! In kindergarten. What I get for him from the library is even more challenging!

Thomas loves preschool and is adept at all things physical, although he knows his letters and is working on sounds. 

Evelyn is a dear, pensive, busy little baby. She had RSV recently, and has had an array of other mild illnesses that have made sleeping even more of an impossibility. She loves barley, spelt and oat baby cereal, and sits like a pro. No crawling yet, which I really haven't been push.

That's a quick update. Scott got me a DSLR camera for Christmas, and I've been trying to take "better" pictures of the monkeys, so here's a slide show.

Love, Lys

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ray is such a cute, silly little guy! I'm so sorry to hear that Evelyn caught RSV!

Peter broke his leg the week before my due date and I'm pretty sure he caught a cold from the germy toys in the waiting room at Primary Children's when we went to have his cast put on him. He started showing the first signs of his cold the very day I brought Jonathan home from the hospital.

We all caught that cold--Jonathan included. Poor little guy!

I hope you all have good health soon and that no one gets any more sicknesses!