Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's About Time



I know, I know. It has been forever, and we have done so much in the past few months!

I knew yesterday I REALLY had to get things updated when Raymond and I had this exchange.

"Mom, I had a cookie and egg nog at school and now I'm eating this sugary yoghurt."

"Well, Ray, I think you'll be okay because you ate all your lunch, and that was healthly."

"But I had more sugary food than healthy food. What will become of us?"

ANYWAY

What we've missed the past few months:

-2 Week Trip to Santa Rosa (complete with Howarth Park & Beach excursions)
-LOTOJA (Scott did fantastically - and finished 1 minute short of his goal.
There's always next year!) Thanks for helping, mom! (She drove the kids!)
-Fun in Jackson Hole for 3 days after the race. We toured the town, went up
the tram and LOVED the Bar J Chuckwagon BBQ Show. Those cowboys are
some amazing songbirds!
-Boeuf Bourguignon! My mom and I wore pearls while making it.
-Scott to Ray camping, the "hike to the site" kind. Ray loved it, and caught
his first fish!
-Ray starting preschool (He loves it!)
-Halloween! (Ray - T-Rex, Thomas - Dragon, except for that time Ray was
Spiderman and Thomas was Batman.) Thomas said "Trick-or-treat" perfectly!
-A Serious Day of Fun in The Snow!
-A spontaneous car camp where we saw some of the most amazing leaves ever!
That was Thomas' first time camping - won't be the last!

I'm sure there was much more, but I can't remember. And that's just through October!

If you are bored, here are 2 slide shows covering the past 2 months






3 comments:

john said...

2 comments.
1- bearded scott looks terrific.
2- was that a throw blanket with your faces on it?

Lys said...

Yes, the blanket was a present for my mom. I bet you could use one. What your living room needs is a big woven picture of Scott.

Sarah said...

What will become of us indeed! That's a cute story. Your boys are adorable and you look great. It's been forever since I've seen you. I'm glad you're doing well. Have a merry Christmas!