Monday, September 8, 2008

Congratulations Scott!!

Scott rode the 2008 LOTOJA this Saturday and he did an amazing job. He finished 12th in his class, and 415th overall (out of 1259). He completed the 206 mile course in 10:56:10.987. It was an exciting adventure for all involved. On the 2nd supported feed zone he arrived about 2 minutes before us, due to the fact that we did not get gas the night before only didn't run out due to divine intervention. Raymond was stung by a bee, and I filled water bottles while driving. Kelly had to withdraw after 80 miles because of the tendonitis in her knee so it was nice for me to have help for the majority of the race. I'll post some pictures soon. Three cheers for Sko!!!

3 comments:

MandaJ said...

Way to go Sko! That is amazing he didn't die. I would. So now on to train for the Wasatch 100?

Danica said...

That is awesome! Your boys are as handsome as ever. Looks like you guys are up to great things! Such cute pictures your friend took.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! That is so cool! I have much admiration because I know I would kill over before I had even gone half that distance. Jason is just starting big into the road biking and wants to do the Wasatch 100. I should have him talk to Scott. How long has Scott been biking?